The Dreamland Website Terms and Conditions
All of the content of our Site (which includes without limitation all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) is, unless specifically indicated otherwise, protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Dreamland.
There are no charges for using our Site. However, we reserve the right to seek to charge in the future for additional services we may offer to provide to you but we will not do so without making clear to you what those charges are and what they relate to and giving you an opportunity to agree whether or not to take such services.
Our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about the Dreamland and it does not constitute any financial or other advice and should not be used as a substitute for such advice. Subject to our legal obligations, we make no warranty or representation that access to our Site or the services offered on our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, nor do we make any warranty or representation that the content of our Site, or any information given through it, is accurate or reliable.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of any information on our Site is at your sole risk. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Limited Licence; Restrictions
The contents of our Site are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of Dreamland. In addition, none of the material on our Site may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of Dreamland.
You may not create links to our Site without the express prior written consent of Dreamland. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with our Site.
If you download any software from our Site, the software, including any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") is subject to a limited licence, the terms of which are set out in the separate software licence agreement made available to you at the time of the download. Dreamland and/or its suppliers (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Software. You may not distribute, sell, or transmit the Software and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt the Software, including but not limited to translating, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or creating derivative works of it.
Forums, Blogs and Public Communication
- "Forum" or "Blog" means a message board, or email function offered as part of Dreamland website. You must not post to, submit to, or publish on publicly accessible areas of our Site such as a Forum or blog, bulletin board or otherwise make available on our Site any content, or act in a way which, or which in our opinion:
- libels, defames, abuses, invades privacy, harasses or is obscene, racist, abusive, threatening or offensive, contains indecent language or images, or is otherwise illegal or contains unlawful content;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- advertises or sells to or solicits others;
- compromises the trade secrets or violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dreamland harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities
- uses our Site or any Forum or blog for commercial purposes of any kind, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, any unsolicited mass emailing (SPAM) or phishing
- posts or distributes any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component; or
- posts material or makes statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board
- Notwithstanding the above right, Dreamland does not monitor in real time any comments made or materials posted to any Forum or blog or otherwise communicated to any public area of our Site. Dreamland is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any such information, and shall not be responsible for any action you take or decisions you make (including but not limited to any trading or investment decisions made) based on such information
With respect to all content, information or materials that you communicate to us through our Site, or that you post to publicly accessible areas of our Site, including any Forum or blog ("Your Content"), you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grants) to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive licence (carrying the right to sublicence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate Your Content (in whole or in part) into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you hereby waive your moral rights in Your Content.
You warrant that you have the right to so communicate, submit or post Your Content and that you have the right to grant to us the licence granted in the preceding paragraph, except where you have expressly indicated the contrary to us in writing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to retain any of Your Content on the publicly available areas of our Site for any minimum period or at all and that it is entirely in our discretion as to the length of time that Your Content or any of it will be retained on the website. We may also edit or modify Your Content at any time.
We may communicate with you electronically, either by email or by posting information on our Site. You agree not to treat such emails as unsolicited (SPAM). For contractual purposes, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and you consent that all agreements, notices and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You are strictly prohibited from sending (or supporting the sending) of unsolicited bulk or single mail messages, or SPAM, from our website.
THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN COMPILED IN GOOD FAITH BY DREAMLAND. HOWEVER, DREAMLAND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION, AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, DREAMLAND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ADEQUATE, SUITABLE OR CURRENT, NOR MAKES ANY SUCH WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IN RESPECT OF ANY INFORMATION CARRIED ON ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, NOR THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE HAS IN ANY WAY BEEN VERIFIED BY DREAMLAND, NOR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Our Site, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject Dreamland to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
Dreamland will not be liable if the systems go off line or fail for any reason, or for any incompatibility of our Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications systems. Dreamland will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use our Site or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of our Site.
Children under 18
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian before you email the website, ask Dreamland to email anything to you, send in any information to Dreamland, enter any contest or game that requires information about you or offer a prize, post any information on any bulletin board, enter any chat room; or buy anything online.
By submitting information, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18, or you have received the consent of your parent or guardian.
Limitation of Liability
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER DREAMLAND NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT AND WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN AND/OR FACILITIES OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES (EVEN IF DREAMLAND HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE). IN PARTICULAR, WE HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: YOUR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE IN RELATION TO OUR SITE, NOR ANY THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERNATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD, INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Site or any part of it.
You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any of Your Content nor for any errors in Your Content.
We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on our Site that is not ours, including without limitation any such opinion, advice or statement included in any Forum or blog or on any bulletin board provided on our Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on our Site, whether such content was provided by us or any third party. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through our Site.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
IF THIS CLAUSE IS UNENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OF DREAMLAND OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
Links from This Site
- The Site contains links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web, which lead you out of our Site. We provide such links for your convenience and information only. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any Dreamland website or for any third-party content on our sites.
You acknowledge and agree that Dreamland:
- is not responsible for the availability of any external websites or resources linked to our Site;
- is not responsible for the content on any other websites or pages linked from our Site
- does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any merchandise, content, advertising, or other material on or available from such websites or resources;
- makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site; and
- makes no representation or warranty that such sites will safeguard the security of your information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) or be free of viruses or other harmful elements. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content or services available on or through any third-party site or resource. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
Arlington Car Park Terms and Conditions
When the following words are used in these terms and conditions, (the ‘terms’), this is what they will mean:
1.1 ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Sands Heritage Ltd trading as Dreamland, incorporated and registered in England and Wales, with registered office at 49 Marine Terrace, Margate, Kent CT9 1XJ and company number 9094163.
1.2 ‘Car Park’ means the car park called the Arlington Car Park located at All Saints Avenue, Margate CT9 5QH.
1.3 ‘Guest Experience Department’ means our department which deals with the operation of the Car Park.
1.4 ‘PCN’ means a parking charge notice.
1.5 ‘Permit Holder’ means a person with a permit to park in the Car Park.
1.6 ‘Vehicle’ means any vehicle used to convey passengers or items that enters the Car Park, including any mechanical devise on wheels or tracks, its equipment and accessories.
2.1 By entering the Car Park, you are accepting these terms.
2.2 If you do not wish to be subject to these terms, you decide not to park or are unable to find a space you should exit the Car Park immediately on arrival.
3 Our liability to you
3.1 We will operate the Car Park with reasonable skill and care (‘our obligations’). The Car Park is open to the general public, therefore we cannot guarantee that people will not enter the Car Park and cause damage to property and/or engage in criminal activity. Accordingly, you park your Vehicle in the Car Park at your own risk.
3.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
4.1 The Car Park charges are displayed on the Car Park charges boards located at the entry, exit and other areas the Car Park, and on the Dreamland website (www.dreamland.co.uk). You must pay the Car Park charges and comply with any instructions on the Car Park charges board as supplemented by these terms, and failure to do so may result in us issuing you with a PCN (please refer to clause 6 of these terms).
4.2 Your Car Park ticket is specific to your Vehicle and is non-transferable.
5 Damage and Theft
5.1 If your Vehicle sustains damage while in the Car Park, your Vehicle is stolen or any possessions are stolen from your Vehicle while it is in the Car Park, you should:
5.1.1 Immediately inform a Car Park member of staff or otherwise notify the Guest Experience Department on 01843 295887 or emailing us at email@example.com; and
5.1.2 In the case of theft, immediately inform the police.
6 Parking Contraventions
6.1 You must comply with all directional signs and speed limits in the Car Park.
6.2 You must park within the limits of a single marked parking bay.
6.3 You must not park within a parking bay designated for specific purposes when you are not entitled to do so (for example, and without limitation, parking in a bay designated for disabled persons without an appropriate disability badge displayed, and/or parking in a bay for an electric vehicle when you are not using the electric charging facility).
6.4 You must pay all amounts due for your parking and comply with the requirements set out at clause 11 of these terms.
6.5 If you do not comply with the requirements in clause 6.1 to clause 6.4 we may issue you with a PCN requiring you to pay for any unpaid parking charge(s), together with an additional amount representing an estimate of the additional expense we will incur as a result of your non-compliance (including without limitation debt recovery costs) (the ‘parking charge’).
6.6 Details/information relating to how to pay the parking charge, deadlines for payment, what will happen if you fail to make payment within the stipulated deadline, and the appeal process will be set out on the PCN.
6.7 If the Car Park or any part of it is damaged by you, your Vehicle, its contents or your passengers then, except where the damage arises as a direct result of our negligence, we will seek to recover the costs of that repair and associated administration costs from you.
7 Security of your Vehicle
7.1 Unless asked by a Car Park member of staff not to do so, please ensure that your Vehicle is left securely locked with all windows securely closed and any vehicle alarm, steering lock or similar device fitted is engaged. We are not responsible for any consequence or loss arising from a failure by you to properly secure your Vehicle.
7.2 We may have installed CCTV cameras in the Car Park to assist in our running of the Car Park. We acknowledge that the cameras may act as a deterrent to criminal activity, but do not make any representation as to the coverage provided or guarantee of the security of your Vehicle.
Any items left in a Vehicle are left entirely at the owners’ risk. We suggest that no items are left so that they are visible from the outside of the Vehicle. We are not liable for any theft by third parties from the Vehicle in which the items have been left.
9 Traffic orders and Byelaws
The use of this Car Park may be regulated by traffic orders or byelaws under which a penalty may be payable for failing to comply with these terms or the requirements of the relevant order of byelaw. In such circumstances, separate notices specifying the relevant order or byelaw will be displayed in the Car Park and we reserve the right to take enforcement action against you (including through court proceedings) for breach of such orders or byelaws.
10 Safety in the Car Park
For safety reasons you are not entitled to remain in your Vehicle in the Car Park or elsewhere in the Car Park except for the purposes of parking or removing your Vehicle. After you have parked your Vehicle, you must proceed immediately to the nearest exit, following the recommended route (if any). You must not, in any circumstances, exit the Car Park when on foot by walking under a Vehicle exit barrier or via the Car Park vehicle entry or exit ramps.
11 Ticket Types and Payment Methods
11.1 You must, depending on the payment methods available and in operation at the Car Park, pay the Car Park charges using one of the following methods.
11.1.1 ‘Pay & Display’ – you must purchase a parking ticket on entry to the Car Park with either cash or a credit/debit card. The parking ticket must be clearly displayed in the windscreen of your Vehicle.
11.1.2 ‘Pre-Book’ – you can purchase a parking ticket online at www.dreamland.co.uk. If you have purchased a parking ticket online, you must bring your booking confirmation and/or unique booking reference number to enter the Car Park. You will be required to pay any additional charges due (including credit surcharges) if you park your Vehicle for longer than the duration of the original booking prior to exiting the Car Park.
11.2 ‘Permit Holder’
11.2.1 Provided you meet certain criteria, you may be able to apply for a permit for the Car Park to become a Permit Holder.
11.2.2 You must present your permit to the Cark Park equipment/attendant both at entry and exit
11.2.3 You must clearly display your permit in the windscreen of your Vehicle whilst it is in the Car Park.
11.3 We reserve the right to use other payment methods from time to time in the Car Park and you should check all signs and notices in the Car Park for further information about the payment methods available.
11.4 The parking ticket, booking confirmation or permit issued to you is only valid for the Vehicle in respect of which it is issued, and it does not entitle you, unless otherwise specified, to any particular space in the Car Park or priority over other customers
11.5 If you delay exiting the Car Park once you have paid the fee due for the time parked, you may incur additional charges.
11.6 For the avoidance of doubt, sales or credit card receipts are not parking tickets and will not be accepted as evidence of payment, unless accompanied by a valid parking ticket.
11.7 Subject to our procedures in place from time to time in relation to your failure to pay for parking, or provide evidence of a valid parking ticket or permit, we reserve the right to refuse to allow your Vehicle to exit the Car Park until you have paid the full daily Car Park charges for each day that your Vehicle was left in the Car Park.
12 Access and re-locations of Vehicles
12.1 We reserve the right to refuse the admission of any Vehicle to the Car Park for any reason whatsoever.
12.2 We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Car Park even if your Vehicle is parked in the Car Park if the Car Park has to be closed (either temporarily or permanently) or if the Car Park has to be evacuated (either in the case of emergency or for other reasons).
12.3 If we reasonably determine that your Vehicle is causing an obstruction in the Car Park, we will take reasonable steps to contact the relevant authority to request your Vehicle is removed.
12.4 We also reserve the right to move your Vehicle within, or to a location outside of, the Car Park using whatever method we consider appropriate to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes of safety to persons or property, or to avoid obstruction at the Car Park.
13 Abandoned Vehicles
13.1 We are entitled to regard as abandoned any Vehicle left in the Car Park for more than 28 days which is not known by us to be registered by a Permit Holder.
13.2 If we determine a Vehicle has been abandoned, we reserve the right to engage and/or permit a relevant authority to have your Vehicle removed from the Car Park. Before contacting the relevant authority, we will take reasonable steps to contact you, which may include contacting the local police and the DVLA to identify your contact details.
14 Prohibited Activities
14.1 You must not tow any Vehicle into or within the Car Park and no work, maintenance, repairs or cleaning of your Vehicle by you or your agent is permitted in the Car Park, other than with our prior written permission. In the event your Vehicle breaks down you must contact the Guest Experience Department to ensure that your Vehicle removal or repair is organised without causing disruption, damage or danger to any other person or property in the Car Park.
14.2 No activity in connection with the selling, hiring or other disposal of Vehicles or goods or services may be carried out in the Car Park without our prior specific written permission.
14.3 You are not allowed to dispose of any items or drop litter in the Car Park, or place flyers on any Vehicles in the Car Park. Please place any rubbish/litter in the bins that are provided or take it away with you when you leave the Car Park.
14.4 You are not allowed to pour petrol, or any other fuel, into your Vehicle whilst it is in the Car Park. You are also not allowed to take petrol, or any other fuel, out of your Vehicle whilst it is in the Car Park.
14.5 Smoking is forbidden within both the Car Park and the immediate vicinity of the Car Park.
14.6 Anti-social behaviour will not be accepted in our Car Parks. This includes (but is not limited to) drinking alcohol, taking or dealing with illegal substances, fighting and/or loitering. If an individual causes a nuisance or disturbance to others it may be recorded by CCTV cameras and action may be taken against them.
14.7 You must not take photos or carry out any filming within the Car Park without our prior written permission.
15.1 These terms can only be varied by us in writing. Nothing said or done by any of our employees is capable of varying these terms.
15.2 Each of the clauses of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.3 English law is applicable to any contract made under these terms. The English and Welsh courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have any queries relating to these terms, please contact our Guest Experience Department on 01843 295887 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Terms and Conditions
- 2018 Annual Membership packages are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- For avoidance of doubt, Membership does not cover entrance to ticketed events held at Dreamland.
- For avoidance of doubt, Membership discounts on food, drinks and retail does not cover all products. Only selected products shall be discounted.
- Details of ticketed events will be available on the Dreamland website and the Amusement Park may be closed to the general public on these days. Please check the website for opening dates and times www.dreamland.co.uk.
- Membership cards are non-transferable and are strictly for the use of the named person only. Proof of identification may be requested. You must not allow anyone else to use your card or Membership number. If you allow your card to be used by any other person, your Membership will be cancelled without refund of any Membership Fees or Activation and/or Joining Fees; no further or future applications for Membership will be accepted for a minimum of 12 months. Future eligibility for Membership will be reviewed at least annually upon request.
- The management reserve the right to withdraw the membership card(s) should they feel they are being misused or if any person engages in any form of threatening or abusive behaviour or is perceived to present a risk to any park user. Your Membership will be cancelled without refund of any Membership Fees or Activation and/or Joining Fees; no further or future applications for Membership will be accepted for a minimum of 12 months. Future eligibility for Membership will be reviewed at least annually upon request.
- Membership packages cannot be re-sold, exchanged or refunded. To alter or deface the membership card in any way will render it void.
- If you have been in the park and decide on the day that you wish to become a member, Dreamland will refund you the price of one wristband per person and take it off the cost of your membership package. A receipt must be shown to obtain your refund.
- The park will be closed at certain times of year for ride maintenance or due to weather. Please check the Dreamland website before coming www.dreamland.co.uk.
- Dreamland will make every effort to ensure as many rides and attractions are open at all times. Dreamland cannot commit to operating all advertised rides and attractions every day and will endeavour to publicise any changes to the line-up as soon as reasonably possible.
- Dreamland reserves the right to amend ticket and membership prices at any time without prior notification to ticket holders, guests and members.
- Dreamland reserves the right to change the operating hours of the park on a daily basis at the discretion of the management.
- A child or children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over or will be refused entry to the park. Once inside the park the child(ren) must remain under the supervision of an adult at all times. In the interests of safety and security, Dreamland reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, without any prior notification.
- Dreamland members may skate for free in the Roller Room. However, please note, this is done on a first come first served basis due to capacity. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult when skating in the Roller Room. Please see Roller Room full Terms & Conditions with regards to use of the Roller Room.
- If your Dreamland Membership card is lost or stolen please let us know straight away so that we can cancel your card and issue you with a new one. Please note, there is a small administrative charge for replacement cards.
- By becoming a Member your personal data will safely be stored by Dreamland Margate for membership purposes only. This is necessary to provide you with the service you are paying for. When your Membership expires, you will be contacted to see if you wish to renew and if you choose not to do so your data will be deleted from our systems.
Venue Tickets and Admission Terms and Conditions
Sands Heritage Limited (referred to herein collectively as "Dreamland", "we" or "us") sell tickets to events taking place at the Venues (each an "Event") either on our own behalf or as an authorised agent on behalf of the promoter or organiser of the Event (the "Organiser").
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 In these Terms, certain words have specific meanings, as follows:
“Event” means a music concert, sporting event or other live event taking place at any Venue.
“Organiser” means a person or entity organising an Event, which may be Dreamland and/or may be another person or entity such as a promoter, producer, artist, sporting team or record label.
“Ticket” means a ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device or mechanism which allows the bearer to attend an Event.
“Ticket Agent” means a person authorised by the Organiser(s), to sell Tickets on behalf of the Organiser(s).
“Ticket Terms” means the terms and conditions of Dreamland (and in some case any other Organiser) which are printed on the back of hard copy Tickets or otherwise displayed in relation to Tickets.
“Venue” means at Dreamland the venues operating under the names “Hall by the Sea”, “Ballroom”, “Roller Disco / Diner”, “Scenic Stage”, and the areas known as the “Event Space” or “Tivoli Gardens”.
“Venue Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“you” / “your” means any person seeking admission to Dreamland and/or to any specific Venue to attend an Event.
2. HOW THIS WORKS
2.1 Dreamland operates The Venues.
2.2 Your admission to and conduct at Dreamland, all Venues and at all Events is governed by these Venue Terms.
By purchasing Tickets and/or entering or attempting to enter a Venue, you will be taken to have accepted these Venue Terms and, where a Ticket has been purchased, the Ticket Terms.
2.3 Some Organisers and/or Ticket Agents may have their own terms and conditions, which will apply to you when using your Tickets to attend an Event. These will apply in addition to the Venue Terms and the Ticket Terms. If there is any inconsistency between these Venue Terms and the Ticket Terms, and the terms specified by Organisers and/or Ticket Agents, these Venue Terms and the Ticket Terms will apply in priority to the others. To the extent that there is a conflict between these Venue Terms and the Ticket Terms, the Ticket Terms will take precedence.
2.4 You acknowledge that your general access to the Dreamland site (rather than a Venue) is subject to additional terms and conditions for ‘On Park’ entry. You can find a copy of these terms and conditions at https://www.dreamland.co.uk/terms.
3. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
3.1 These Venue Terms may be amended from time to time, to reflect changes in the rules of admission, changes in health and safety and/or security procedures, changes to the arrangements in place between Dreamland and relevant Ticket Agents and/or Organisers, and/or changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
3.2 Each visit to a Venue will be subject to the Venue Terms in force at the time of the visit. It is your responsibility to check the Venue Terms before entering Dreamland, so that you are aware of any changes.
3.3 Dreamland reserves the right to change its Ticket Terms from time to time, as these may vary on an Event by Event basis. It is your responsibility to check the Ticket Terms for each Event.
4. YOUR TICKET
4.1 Your Ticket may be in the form of paper, mobile/bar code, email, wristband or chip technology or such other form that becomes available over time including paperless mechanisms. Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase, other than in accordance with these Venue Terms and the terms of the Ticket Agent from which they are purchased.
4.2 Only persons holding a valid Ticket (and in some cases valid ID, pursuant to section 7.1 of these Venue Terms) will be admitted to Events at Dreamland. You must keep your Ticket with you at all times during an Event.
4.3 Keep your Tickets safe. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Removing the Ticket stub of a physical Ticket will invalidate the Ticket. Tickets cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen and neither Dreamland nor any Organiser will be liable for any lost or stolen Tickets.
4.4 Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or used in connection with the Event.
5. TICKET PURCHASE & RESALE
5.1 Our authorised primary Ticket Agent is AXS (https://www.axs.com). The Organiser may also have appointed its own authorised Ticket Agent(s) for the Event. If you are unsure whether a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised ticket agent, please contact us. Please be aware that auction sites are not authorised ticket agents.
5.2 Please only purchase tickets through authorised ticketing sites such as AXS. If you have, or suspect, you may have been a victim of fraud when purchasing tickets, please report it to Action Fraud www.actionfraud.police.uk.
5.3 We are entitled to seize and/or cancel any Ticket, without notice and without refund or other compensation, which has been resold, attempted to have been resold or which has been purchased other than via an authorised Ticket Agent, ticketing partner or (where applicable) the official ticket resale partner of the relevant Venue, Dreamland or the Organiser. We may also seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using (or suspected to be using methods) methods generated by a script, macro, ticket bot or automated devices. Information regarding the purchase of any such Ticket and its holder may be passed on to the relevant authorities.
5.4 Neither we nor any Organiser will be required to accept Tickets if we know or have reasonable grounds for believing that the Tickets have been duplicated or purchased from unauthorised agents or other unauthorised sources including, without limitation, ticket touts. We are entitled to refuse entry to any person holding such a Ticket, or to eject them from the Venue and/or the Event.
5.5 The number of Tickets purchased may be subject to a cap. Ticket Agents will notify you of this before you make your booking. We reserve the right to request that Ticket Agents cancel any Tickets which we reasonably believe were bought in excess of this cap or were otherwise purchased in breach of these Venue Terms.
5.6 Tickets may not be used for promotions, competitions, sweepstakes or for other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Dreamland and the Organiser.
6. AGE RESTRICTIONS AND YOUNG PERSONS
6.1 All children and infants must have a Ticket in order to attend an Event – unless otherwise specified on the Event details page, during the booking process or on the Ticket Terms.
6.2 Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over for Events:
(a) taking place at Dreamland, Hall by the Sea, Ballroom, Roller Disco; and
(b) where specified in the booking process, in relation to Events in any other Venues (subject to any additional age restrictions that may apply to individual Events or Venues).
6.3 Events may be age restricted. It is the responsibility of the purchaser of the Tickets to check before purchasing the Tickets that they and the persons for whom they purchase the Tickets can comply with such age restrictions. If you attend an Event where age restrictions apply, and/or if you are claiming a concession, you must be able to provide photographic proof of identity and age or entitlement, as appropriate. We reserve the right to refuse entry, without refund, to any person who is unable to provide such photographic proof.
6.4 It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions. This includes considering the type of audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of an Event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to you or any children on whose behalf you have purchased Tickets.
6.5 We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time. Hearing protection is advised for Events taking place at Dreamland and is advisable for any other Events where loud music is involved. A concert environment is not suitable for very young children.
6.6 Except for shows specifically aimed at children, accompanying adults should be confident that children within their party will not cause disruption to other audience members. Any disruption may result in you and your children being removed from Dreamland.
7.1 For an Event at our Venues you must produce:
(a) a valid Ticket, with a barcode in good condition;
(b) in some cases, if you are the lead booker for a party you must produce valid photographic proof of identity which matches the name displayed on all Tickets held by the party (and all members of a party must enter Dreamland, or the relevant Venue, with the lead booker); and
(c) if you have purchased your Ticket with a Dreamland Membership Card, you must produce the valid card and ID which matches the name displayed on your Ticket in order for you and your party to enter Dreamland and the Venues or areas within Dreamland as applicable.
(d) if you have purchased your Ticket with a NHS Staff Discount, you must produce the valid NHS Discount Card and ID which matches the name displayed on your Ticket in order for you to enter Dreamland and the Venues or areas within Dreamland as applicable.
7.2 You may be asked to show your Ticket and/or ID for inspection at any time during the Event. Failure to do so may result in you being required to leave the relevant Venue.
7.3 Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors. We may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit of our Venues.
7.4 Prohibited Items - We reserve the right to prohibit within Dreamland or individual Venues:
(a) items which are illegal;
(b) weapons, ammunition, explosives, horns, whistles, drums, fireworks, flagpoles, large umbrellas or any other item which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any Event or to other visitors (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes);
(c) religious symbols of faith, where certain conditions for entry (policy available on request and/or as otherwise determined within our discretion), are not met;
(d) items which artists performing at an Event or their management have asked us to prohibit;
(e) items which are otherwise prohibited pursuant to these Venue Terms or the Ticket Terms; or
(f) large bags or other large items.
Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband goods may also be liable for prosecution. Dreamland operates a zero-tolerance policy to illegal substances.
Individuals will be permitted to take small bags, no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm, or standard sized handbags in to Hall by the Sea, the Ballroom, Roller Disco and other event spaces.
7.5 You are not permitted to bring food and beverages into any Venue except as set out in section 10 below.
7.6 You are responsible for safeguarding your property when at Dreamland. We will have no liability for property that is lost, stolen or damaged when at Dreamland. All items left with stewards before entry into a Venue are left at your own risk.
7.7 Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in Dreamland. Customers attending with assistance dogs are requested to contact Dreamland in advance of booking tickets for an Event at a Venue for further information.
7.8 You may be ejected from or not permitted to enter Dreamland and required to surrender any Tickets you hold, without refund, if you refuse:
(a) to leave a Prohibited Item (see section 7.4) with our stewards;
(b) to be searched; and/or
(c) in our reasonable opinion, you or your behaviour, or any item you are carrying might:
- pose a health and safety risk;
- affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
- affect the running of the Event;
- cause damage to or interfere with the property of Dreamland or the Organisers;
- be in breach of these Venue Terms or the Ticket Terms;
- be illegal;
- lead to a breach of any licensing conditions applicable at the Venue; or
- be in breach of any rules and regulations exhibited on notices at the Venue, such as (without limitation)
(d) entering any backstage or prohibited areas;
(e) standing on seats or in walkways;
(f) climbing on the building structure;
(g) throwing any objects or substances onto the stage or into the crowd or at another visitor; or
(h) smoking, including e-cigarettes.
7.9 In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all visitors, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse your admission to, or to eject you from, the relevant Venue without compensation or refund.
7.11 Should you experience any problems while in Dreamland please contact the nearest steward or security officer so that every reasonable effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the Event you are attending. Complaints are very difficult to resolve after the Event.
7.12 In the event that you believe you have a legitimate complaint that may give rise to a claim against the Organiser, you are required to notify the Organiser in writing of such complaint within 7 days of attending the Event.
8.1 There is no re-admission once you have left a Venue except in limited circumstances and at our sole discretion. This does not include leaving the immediate Venue to purchase refreshments or use the washroom facilities within the Venue.
8.2 In relation to seated Events, other members of the audience may stand up during the Event. This may block your view if you choose to remain seated or if they are taller than you. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way or otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
8.3 Floor seating is not tiered, and a refund or compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted as a result of the floor not being tiered.
8.4 All feedback regarding artist performance, running order, times and sight lines must be directed to the Organiser and not the Venue.
8.5 There will be no admission to the Event before the designated door opening times.
8.6 For some specific Events, and at the request of the artist, latecomers may not be admitted into the Venue until a suitable break in the performance (if any). We will not refund Tickets if you miss all or part of an Event due to your late arrival.
8.7 The use of cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment (including via mobile phones) other than for personal use (i.e. for commercial use) is prohibited and such items may not be used within individual Venues except with our express written consent.
8.8 You are required to observe and comply with all rules and regulations shown on notices at Dreamland and individual Venues and to comply with all instructions given to you by Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
8.9 All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that you arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure that you are able to stay until the close of the Event, should you wish to if it overruns. If an Event does not run to the precise times advertised, refunds will not be payable on Tickets and we will not be responsible for the cost of alternative travel arrangements or for any other loss you suffer (including loss of enjoyment).
8.11 Your purchasing of a Ticket will allow you access to the Venue. However, access to each designated area within a Venue is subject to capacity constraints and there is no guarantee you will be able to access a specific area within a Venue. The Organiser therefore accepts no liability and will not offer and Ticket refunds if you are unable to access an area within a Venue due to that area being at maximum capacity. You may be required to queue to enter the Venue or an area within a Venue so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
8.12 You must leave the Dreamland quietly in consideration for our neighbours. Any failure to do so may result in you being refused entry to, or permission to purchase Tickets to, future Events.
9. HEALTH AND SAFETY
9.1 In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
9.2 Strobes and lasers may be used as part the performance. Please contact Venue Management if you have any concerns
9.3 No smoking is permitted in any part of the undercover venues. Smoking is permitted in delineated sections only. Stewards will be able to direct you to the correct area. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Venue. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Venue.
9.4 WARNING – prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Flashing lights may be used during a performance.
9.5 If you have any specific access requirements, please contact us before purchasing Tickets, to ensure that we can accommodate your requirements. Accessible seating may not be available unless it is arranged in advance.
10. FOOD AND BEVERAGE
10.1 No food or drink may be brought into any Venue (except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds) unless otherwise notified at our discretion. A variety of food and/or beverages will be available for purchase within our Venues.
10.2 Bottle tops may be removed from all bottles purchased from concourse outlets or bars inside the Venues. This is to reduce the risk of them becoming rolling trip hazards or being used as missiles. Occasionally, drinks will be decanted into plastic cups.
10.3 When purchasing alcohol, if you appear to be under the age of 25, you may be asked for proof of age. We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if you do not have valid photographic ID.
10.4 We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if we serve you further alcoholic beverages.
11.1 Official merchandise is only available from specified outlets within Dreamland. Please be wary of unofficial traders offering inferior goods for which we accept no responsibility.
11.2 You are not permitted to sell or offer for sale or distribute any items whilst at or in the surroundings of Dreamland including, without limitation, merchandise, Tickets, food, beverages, cigarettes or smoking materials, newspapers or magazines.
11.3 You must not bring into Dreamland or display or distribute (whether for free or with a charge) at an Event or Venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials nor any leaflets, signage or other materials containing religious or political messaging
12. CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT AND ALTERATIONS
12.1 Dreamland or an Organiser may make alterations to Events which are not material in nature. No refunds will be available in respect of non-material alterations.
A “material” change is a change to an Event which in the reasonable opinion of Dreamland or the Organiser, makes the Event substantially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket would reasonably expect to attend. Changes to performance times, supporting acts and the use of understudies in a theatre performance will not be a material change.
A material change is judged by reference to the nature and billing of each Event. Events which are festivals or themed events are judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. This includes Events which have multiple artists and/or where the Event name does not include reference to any specific act. In these cases, no scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing.
12.2 In the event of a cancellation of, postponement of or material change to an Event you may be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised Ticket Agent from whom you purchased your Ticket(s) and you must contact the Ticket Agent to request all refunds.
12.3 No refunds will be issued directly to you by Dreamland or the Organiser of any Event. Refunds for cash purchases made at any Venue Box Office will be available by cheque only BACS transfer. Ticket Agents may not make a refund if you fail to follow the instructions provided within the timeframes notified in their terms and conditions.
12.4 It is your responsibility to check the website for Dreamland /the Event or Ticket Agent for news of any cancellation, postponement or alteration of the Event. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Organiser as soon as reasonably practicable on the Dreamland website at www.dreamland.co.uk and/or physically at Dreamland and/or at the relevant Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or alterations may arise immediately prior to an Event.
THIS SECTION IS IMPORTANT AS IT SETS OUT THE LIMITS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
13.1 Subject to section 13.2, if we breach our obligations to you under these Venue Terms or if we are negligent and, as a result, you suffer any loss or damage in connection with your visit to Dreamland:
(a) we will only be liable for your loss or damage up to an amount equal to the face value of the Ticket purchased by you for the Event you are attending (if any); and
(b) we will not be liable to you for any losses or expenses incurred in connection with your visit to Dreamland, any Event, or its cancellation postponement or changes. For example, we will not be liable to you for the cost of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made in connection with any Event or visit to Dreamland.
13.2 For the purposes of these Venue Terms, “Event Outside Our Reasonable Control” means any cause beyond Dreamland’s or the Organiser’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal death, national mourning (including as a result of a royal death), theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike (not including the Organiser’s or Dreamland’s staff), lock out, extreme weather, national defence requirements or acts or regulations of national or local governments. Neither we nor the Organiser will be liable to you under these Venue Terms to the extent that any loss or failure of Dreamland/the organiser is caused by an Event Outside Our Reasonable Control.
13.3 Notwithstanding sections 13.1 and 13.2 above, nothing in these Venue Terms shall be construed as excluding or restricting our liability for death and/or personal injury caused by our negligence.
14.1 To the fullest extent permissible in law, we shall be entitled to assign any and all of our rights and obligations under these Venue Terms, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
14.2 If any provision of these Venue Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to make the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Venue Terms valid and enforceable.
14.3 If we delay or fail to enforce any of these Venue Terms it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
14.4 All of these Venue Terms are governed by English Law and any disputes arising under them are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The safety of its guest is of paramount importance to Dreamland. The following terms and conditions must be complied with by all persons visiting the attraction in order to ensure the safety of all visitors. Those deemed to be outside of, or in conflict with the following terms may be refused entry into the Attraction or result in being removed from the Attraction, by the Dreamland team, security or police officers and without the right to a refund.
Whilst inside Dreamland, you must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by the Dreamland team, health and safety notices, policies and announcements and/or any third party instructed on behalf of Dreamland.
Dreamland is the trading name of Sands Heritage Limited. Company No.09094163. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: 49 Marine Terrace, Margate, Kent CT9 1XJ.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Ticket: a valid ticket or wristband permitting the holder entry to the attraction, rides and any events;
Attraction: Dreamland Margate
- Dreamland will make every effort to ensure as many rides and attractions are open at all times. Dreamland can not commit to operating all advertised rides and attractions every day and will endeavour to publicise any changes to the line up as soon as reasonably possible. Dreamland reserve the right to change the operating hours of the business.
- If the Attraction is closed in contrary to the usual opening times, Dreamland reserves the right to offer substitute tickets or wristbands for admission to the Attraction or rides at the Attraction on an alternative date in substitution for tickets or wristbands purchased online or in advance.
- Dreamland shall not be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages, including but not limited to any liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of the Attraction.
- Once purchased, all dream passes, wristbands and event tickets are non-refundable. This is without exception.
- Upon entering the Attraction, all persons thereby accept the responsibility to undertake reasonable steps to ensure the safety of any person accompanying them as well as their personal safety, this includes medical conditions as well as appropriate and safe behaviour in the Attraction.
- By entering the Attraction guests agree to use all rides, amusements, transport systems and all other facilities in accordance with Dreamland's or the relevant operator's instructions.
- Dreamland reserves the right to amend ticket prices at any time without prior notification to ticket holders, guests and members.
- Dreamland reserves the right to run promotions, flash offers and discounts at any time and without prior notification to ticket holders, guests and members.
- Dreamland reserves the right to reasonably refuse admission to the Attraction, ban a person or persons from entry to the Attraction, or remove them from the Attraction without right to refund any person(s) who;
(a) acts in an inappropriate manner whilst travelling to the Attraction and where such inappropriate behaviour has been reported to Dreamland by a reliable, independent source
(b) has been convicted of a criminal offence or civil unrest relating to the Attraction which, in the opinion of Dreamland, is likely to impact the safety and/or have an adverse affect on the enjoyment of other persons, including Dreamland staff
(c) uses inappropriate, violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive or discriminatory language or action, or in any way behaves in a manner which may be deemed as a breach of the peace
(d) damages, defaces, climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, or any other buildings or property at the Attraction. Dreamland reserves the right to prosecute any person deemed to have damaged or defaced any part of the Attraction and initiate the appropriate legal proceedings
(e) has displayed or displays any sign or visible representation that could reasonably be judged to be offensive, threatening or abusive to Dreamland staff and other person(s) in the Attraction
(f) is attempting to regain admission to the Attraction as a result of being refused entry or has gained entry to the Attraction without a valid ticket or wristband
(g) has purchased or obtained a ticket, wristband, dream pass or discount vouchers from what Dreamland reasonably believe to be an unauthorised source
(h) attempts to enter or enters prohibited areas of the Attraction not open to guests or anyone other than Dreamland staff
- In the event admission is refused as a result of any of the above pre-booked tickets, wristbands or dream passes are non-refundable
- Once in the Attraction a ticket or wristband must be retained at all times and available for inspection if requested by Dreamland staff on the rides or at an event.
- A child or children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over or will be refused entry to the Attraction. Once inside the Attraction the child(ren) must remain under the supervision of an adult at all times. In the interests of safety and security, Dreamland reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, without any prior notification.
- To qualify for a free carer ticket, you must be accompanying someone who needs your support and they must provide proof of their disability when booking their tickets or wristbands in the form of; disability living allowance or attendance allowance award letter, personal independence payment letter, or a letter from their GP or Consultant. Please refer to the Accessibility/Disability Policy for further examples of proof of disability.
- All Tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value.
- Tickets and wristbands are only valid on the date printed on the purchased ticket or wristband. Guests hold the responsibility for checking the Attraction’s operating calendar for opening dates and times. Always visit the website before travelling for the latest information.
- In the event tickets, wristbands and dream passes are bought on behalf of other guests or groups the buyer thereby accepts these Terms and Conditions on behalf of every guest included in the purchase and shall ensure that they are followed by each person in the group.
- If you have booked your wristbands or tickets online you should exchange your printed pdf or confirmation for a wristband at the Information Desk. You can also show confirmation on a mobile or other hand held device.
- Online advanced tickets must be booked and purchased at least 24 hours prior to the opening time of your visit date to the Amusement park
- The Attraction is private property and as such the sale of any items to guests within the Attraction grounds is only permitted by authorised sellers
- It is strictly prohibited to bring dangerous items, weapons or articles that may cause injury into the Attraction. By entering the Attraction guests agree to the condition that if requested to do so by Dreamland staff, security or the police, they will allow their belongings and/or persons to be searched to prevent dangerous items or weapons entering the Attraction.
- Any person(s) found to be in possession of a weapon, dangerous item or article deemed to be dangerous or offensive with be removed from the Attraction without the right to a refund and in appropriate cases Dreamland reserves the right to report the person(s) to the relevant authorities which may result in prosecution.
- Illegal substances are strictly prohibited in the Attraction and any person(s) found in possession of, using or who appear to be under the influence of any illegal substances will be removed without the right to a refund or refused admission.
- The consumption of alcohol is only permitted in authorised places within the Attraction. Alcohol must not be taken into the Attraction under any circumstances.
- Any person(s) found in possession of alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission or removed from the Attraction without right to refund.
- Picnicking is not permitted at the amusement park. No food and drink may be brought into the amusment park unless a dietary requirement. All food and drink consumed at Dreamland Margate must be purchased from one of the food and drink outlets within Dreamland Margate.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the Attraction, this includes the use of e-cigarettes, except for in the designated smoking areas.
- Pets or animals are strictly prohibited in the Attraction. This excludes guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs. Restrictions also extend to vehicle’s parked at the Attraction. In relation to any animals that are found to be distressed or left unsupervised, Dreamland reserves the right to contact any relevant authority.
- Unnecessary and disruptive noise, including that resulting from the use of musical instruments, radio, stereo or any other electrical equipment, or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance of offence to other guests is not permitted in any part of Dreamland.
- Guests must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst at the Attraction. A top and shoes must be worn and clothing that is likely to cause offense or is considered indecent will result in removal or refusal of admission to the Attraction.
- Without exception, there is a no tolerance policy to verbal and physical abuse towards any Dreamland staff member. Any person found to be entering into a confrontation with a member of Dreamland staff will be removed from Dreamland and will not be entitled to a refund or readmission.
- For health and safety reasons stilettos or loose clothing may not be permitted on certain rides. Upon refusal to cooperate with the ride’s dress code the Attraction reserves the right to refuse entry to the ride.
- Photography, including flash photography, and the use of cameras is permitted around the Attraction provided that these are solely for private use and not used for any commercial or public purpose.
- Any media or commercial photography/filming must be approved in advance by Dreamland.
- The use of tripods for filming is not permitted unless prior written consent has been received by Dreamland. Anyone seen using a tripod on the park could be asked to leave the property.
- If any photographs or footage is deemed to be offensive to guests or Dreamland staff then Dreamland reserve the right to request the material is deleted.
- By accepting Dreamland’s terms and conditions guests agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture footage of any individual or group without that person’s/groups permission.
- Guests must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place in certain areas or rides and failure to comply may result in removal from the Attraction.
- On occasion Dreamland or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording within the Attraction and this may feature guests. By entering Dreamland guests accept these terms and conditions and the use of such images by Dreamland or any authorised party in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format. Copyright for the material remains with Dreamland or the authorised party.
- CCTV cameras are used around the Attraction in the interests of safety and to assist in the proper running of the Attraction. However the Attraction does not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras.
- Dreamland advised that guests do not bring valuables into the Attraction. All items are brought into the Attraction at the guest’s own risk and Dreamland accepts no liability for the loss or damage to any property.
- Dreamland only permits the use of the following transport devices; wheelchairs and mobility scooters in designated areas within the Attraction. Restricted devices include Bicycles, Hover Boards and Skateboards.
- Dreamland takes no responsibility for loss or damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. Dreamland offers no guarantee as to the security of any vehicles in the car park. The car park off Belgrave Road is a public car park managed by Thanet District Council. A parking fee applies to leave your car parked in this car park.
- Motor homes, camper vans, caravans or any other vehicle of a similar nature are not permitted anywhere in the attraction.
- Dreamland Margate accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage suffered by you as a result of any event outside our control (including any distress, inconvenience, anxiety or loss of enjoyment arising from the evacuation of any of the rides and the attraction itself). This does not affect your statutory rights.