This policy in relation to our website (the "Site"), sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Dreamland. Dreamland is the trading name of Sands Heritage Ltd., 49 Marine Terrace, Margate, Kent, CT9 1XJ, incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 09094163.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect the following information from you from time to time:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, purchasing tickets, raising enquiries, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, though you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- Information, financial or otherwise, that permits and facilitates the purchase of tickets through the Site.
- IP address
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent, but if you choose to do so you may not be able to access some areas of the Site.
We shall seek consent from you prior to using cookies, should you wish to revoke this consent please inform us accordingly.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted where possible. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use industry-standard methods and processes to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any purchase of tickets;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about changes to our ticketing services or changes to the operating of Dreamland.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Dreamland or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We do not collect information with a view to selling it to unconnected third parties. However, in the unlikely event that any of the assets of Dreamland were sold to a third party, details of our customers would be passed on to that third party as a part of the sale of the business.
We encourage children under the age of 13 to consult with their parents before disclosing personal information via the Site. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents to supervise their children’s online activities and should consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address and other personal information online without parental permission. We shall use our reasonable endeavours, whenever possible, to ensure that personal information about or obtained from a child will not be used for commercial or trade purposes and that personal information will not be collected from children under 13 without the prior written consent of their parent or legal guardian.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any purchase of tickets whether online or offline shall be subject to our Terms and Conditions.
The Site is operated by Dreamland the trading name of Sands Heritage Ltd., with company registration number 09094163.