There is nowhere quite like Dreamland.....for weddings, civil partnerships or marriage blessings.
Dreamland is a completely unique wedding venue, unlike anywhere else in the UK, where everywhere you look you'll find a wonderful sense of seaside magic ready to sprinkle across your special day.
Dreamland is the only place where you'll find an 'old fashioned, yet oh so fashionable world' where vintage cool hold hands with modern design and goes for a lovely seaside stroll.
Where else could your wedding guests clamber aboard a host of stylishly restored, recreated and retro-fitted rides and amusements from the Golden Age of the British seaside?
Where else could your guests toast the start of a happy life ahead in the same room as the Rolling Stones and The Who performed in the 1960s. Where else could you say 'I do' or celebrate your first dance as a couple on skates in a vintage styled Roller Room?
At Dreamland, we just love, love and our experienced and friendly wedding team just can't get enough. From photography to flowers, they're on call to make sure every detail of your big day ends in wedded bliss.
Sign up to receive all the latest news, events and offers from Dreamland.
Effortlessly cool, vintage vibes with a Dreamland backdrop;
- Exclusive use of any of the fully licensed wedding locations, all contained within the Dreamland site, in which to take your vows - including our Roller Room, vintage style, complete with quad skates and DJ
- Wedding blessings aboard the UK's oldest roller coaster the Grade II* listed Scenic Railway
- A selection of stylishly restored, recreated and retro-fitted rides, the most unique rides collection in the UK, for you and your guests to enjoy, making your wedding photos beyond compare
- Classic side shows, old-fashioned amusements and a quirky take on traditional seaside games for your guests to try their luck on
- Use of your own on-site wedding planner to help create your perfect and unique day
- Fully catered dining for you and your guests
- Re-entry policy to allow you and your guests to visit Margate's golden sands, just five minutes from the entrance to Dreamland's amusement park
- Dreamland is a five minute walk from Margate train station, which is a short 1 hour and 17 minute journey from London