Cinque Ports and Ziggy’s Rooftop Bar celebrate first birthday at Dreamland Margate
- Enjoy an all-day BBQ at Ziggy’s with a free mojito for first 100 guests
- Get into the party mood with Richio Suzuki DJing vintage vinyl at Cinque Ports
- Discover Cinque Ports’ Mods & Rockers roots as the Margate Mod and Sixties Festival grips the town
10th May 2018: On Saturday 26 May, Dreamland is celebrating the first anniversary of its popular seaside restaurant Cinque Ports and its Caribbean and Jamaican influenced rooftop bar Ziggy’s.
Come along to kick start the bank holiday weekend and join in the first birthday celebrations on Saturday 26 May:
Visit Ziggy’s Rooftop Bar from 12pm-10pm
- Join in the party with an all day BBQ at the rooftop bar, with the first 100 visitors receiving a free mojito
- Relax and enjoy the Caribbean and Jamaican vibe in Ziggy’s laidback setting overlooking stunning views of the sea and coastline
- Feel like you’re on holiday under Margate skies with sunsets, cocktails and reggae sounds.
Come to Cinque Ports from 7.30pm
- Open in the evening from 7.30pm onwards, come along to hear one of London's finest vinyl DJs, Richio Suzuki, who will be playing a mix of vintage soul, funk, disco, northern soul and hip hop to get everyone in the party mood
- Soak up the sounds whilst enjoying the perfect sea view from the terrace and treat yourself to the best of British food from the menu’s classic gastro pub dishes, all seasonal and made with local produce
- Sample the deliciously refreshing ‘Cinque Ports Spritz’, our signature drink, combining the light and tasty flavours of campari, vermouth, peach and Prosecco for the perfect May bank holiday tipple
Nadean Foster, General Manager at Cinque Ports and Ziggy’s comments: “Dreamland will be celebrating Cinque Ports and Ziggy’s first birthdays in style with a fun festival feel at both venues. What better way to start the May bank holiday weekend than relaxing by the sea at our all day BBQ or enjoying the sounds of vintage vinyl by the beach as the sun sets. It’s been a fantastic year for Cinque Ports and Ziggy’s and we want to thank all our customers who we look forward to welcoming for another great season.”
- ENDS -
One of the oldest surviving amusement parks in the UK, Dreamland Margate is a world-class visitor attraction offering all the fun of a festival for the whole family. Located opposite the golden sands of rejuvenated Margate, visitors to Dreamland can enjoy vintage, family and thrill rides, pop-up entertainment, live music and art installations, alongside eclectic bars and street food.
Since re-opening in 2017 after significant investment, Dreamland has continued to deliver fun experiences with a twist of the unexpected, from hosting 15,000 people at the Demon Dayz music festival featuring Gorillaz to opening a range of exciting new rides throughout the 2018 season. Dreamland was also voted Runner-Up for Best Family Theme Park at the 2017 Family Traveller Awards. With fast road and rail links, you can visit Dreamland Margate in less than 90 minutes from London.
For more information visit www.dreamland.co.uk