Now that Government lockdown restrictions have eased, we are delighted to be reopening Dreamland and will be hosting a six-month event program until the end of 2021, with eight specially selected amusement park rides for our Dreamland Summer Social to enjoy from Saturday 10th July and throughout the summer holidays. Due to Government guidance, some of our rides and indoor venues (including the Roller Disco and Octopus Gardens) are currently not open. Rides, including the Scenic Railway, will return to operation as usual in 2022.
Dreamland is COVID-19 secure and we have a number of measures in place to keep all guests safe whilst enjoying their visit. All guests will be asked to:
- Comply with all government guidance aimed at preventing the transmission of the virus (details of which can be accessed via the following link: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus)
- We encourage all guests visiting Dreamland to scan the NHS Test and Trace QR Code app or complete the relevant paperwork when visiting the site.
- Follow all directions provided by staff on duty at Dreamland, Margate. This includes following any signage displayed around the park.
- Where possible, Dreamland asks that you maintain social distancing. Hand sanitiser stations are provided throughout the park.
- Dreamland recommends face masks are worn in enclosed or crowded spaces.
- Not attend an event or the park if you believe that you may have been infected by COVID-19.
- Pay for food, drink and rides using contactless payment.
The following individuals MUST NOT VISIT:
- Any person displaying the symptoms of COVID-19 (New persistent cough, high temperature, a loss of, or change to, your sense of taste or smell). Further information can be found: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- Any person who is self-isolating either due to displaying symptoms as above for 7 days, or any member of their household who is self-isolating for 14 days. Any person who has been instructed by the NHS Test and Trace Service to isolate.
If you begin to feel unwell while on site, we ask that guests:
- Inform a member of staff, especially if you are displaying one or more of the current COVID-19 symptoms. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature, a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell.
- Leave the park after speaking with a member of staff if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Book a COVID-19 test. Tests can be accessed free of charge locally. See https://www.thanet.gov.uk/info-pages/testing/ for locations and to book. You can also pick up home testing kits from most pharmacies or go to https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests to have them delivered to your address.
- Follow Government guidance if you test positive and isolate if instructed to do so by the NHS Test and Trace Service.