Fancy winning a festive day out for the whole family?
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Wicked Productions to offer one family the best Christmas present ever! We're giving you the chance to win a family ticket to our fantastic Winterland Grotto Experience AND tickets to see Aladdin at the Theatre Royal Margate.
Dreamland is transforming into Winterland Margate this December with a full festive take over of our seaside park. And for the first time ever, Dreamland has created an enchanting walk-through Grotto Experience for little and big kids to enjoy. The immersive, multi-room grotto allows families to experience different scenes and activities before meeting Father Christmas and receiving a special gift. And that’s not all - the whole family can enjoy the winter rides and attractions on the park at Winterland Margate, included in their grotto ticket.
But it's not really Christmas without a panto, is it? Luckily, Wicked Productions return to Theatre Royal Margate between 7-29 December for their fifth magical year with the spectacular pantomime, Aladdin. Follow Margate character JezO as the hilarious ‘Wishee Washee’, Dave Short as ‘Widow Twankey’ and local favourite Georgia Rowland-Elliott as ‘Jasmine’, as they take you on a magic carpet ride to the Far East for this genie-us show.
We're giving one family the chance to win tickets to both experiences. The winner will receive:
- 1 x family of four ticket to Winterland Margate Grotto (available dates 7, 14, 21 and 22 December) includes 40 min visit to the grotto experience, free parking at Arlington Car Park and access to all winter rides and attractions at Winterland Margate (Dreamland)
- 1 x family of four ticket to Aladdin at Theatre Royal Margate (off peak dates only)
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below. The prize draw closes at midnight on 1st December.
This competition has now closed. To stay in the loop and be the first to know about future competitions, sign up to our mailing list here.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry to this competition is deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 and over, excluding Dreamland employees, their immediate families, agencies or any third party directly associated with the promotion.
- The promotion will open on 11 November and closes at midnight on 29 November.
- The prize is for four tickets (two adults, two children) for the Winterland Grotto Experience on 7, 14, 21 or 22 December 2019, and four tickets (two adults, two children) for Aladdin Pantomime at Theatre Royal Margate on off peak performances on 7, 8, 14, 15, 19 or 20 December 2019. All dates subject to availability.
- The winner will be selected at random by 2 December and will be notified by email. They must respond by 6 December to claim their prize.
- Winners will forfeit their prize if not claimed as instructed and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- The prizes are as stated, they are not transferrable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes in whole or in part. The winner must show their ID when collecting their prize from the welcome desk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved with this promotion may be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to participation in this promotion, or in relation to the prizes to the extent permissible by law
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add or to waive any of these terms and conditions, or to suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these terms and conditions).
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoters reasonable control and not related to the winners, the Promoter is unable to award a prize as described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of similar nature and an equivalent value
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf.
- Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the Promotion is final in all promotional matters.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
- English Law applies and the English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.